Note: This remote download requires an additional ongoing subscription. You may benefit from talking to one of our dedicated advisers View our range to see how we can help you.
TachoSafe Remote Download GPRS downloads remotely the digital tachograph. The remote download unit (RDU) is permanently installed on the truck and it is connected to the digital tachograph. The download process is coordinated by a Remote Download Server. Download is initiated manually or by a scheduler application. The system works in the background but it warns the user in case of errors.
- Permanent fleet control
- Automatically downloads vehicles every 7 days
- Automatically downloads drivers cards every day
- Mandatory downloads are made automatically
- No risk of penalty caused by missing downloads
- The truck doesn't need to return periodically to the base station to download the tachograph thus important cost savings are made
- No need of responsible personnel for tachograph management
Monthly Sim costs from £7.50 per unit per month.
Contact us for more details.